Introduction to the next multi-millionaire

Hello! My name is Sean Keely, student and future millionaire. I'm currently studying Creative Digital Media in TUD. I was born in Dublin on the 14th of ..(you don't need to know what month!)

I have just started second year and began to start reflecting on my previous year, (kinda want to go back). I enjoyed most of my modules last year but I probably wouldn't be able to choose a "favourite module" but more certain parts from different modules. I really enjoyed making the film in my first semester. I feel I'm most creative when we have to make a film as my head is constantly thinking on how to make it exciting. to my own surprise I really enjoyed making a poster in the graphic design module for my final assignment. I didn't think I was gonna enjoy there module but it was only near the end I started to really get into it.

I new but old hobby I recently started again this year was reading. I used to read everyday when I was younger but as I got older I started to stop for some reason. I probably stopped for a number I different reasons but the main one was just pure laziness. In the last year or so I started to read again after listening to a podcast about how successful people tent to read more. But they aren't just reading any old books but books that helps your mind grow and learn new skills. I mainly focus on reading self-help books, nutrition books (I love biology and the study of nutrition) and business books.

One of my favourite things to do is to go to the gym and do weight training. I've been going to the gym on and off for the last 2/3 years but only in the last few months have I decided to really be dedicated to it. My main goal is to build muscle and become increasingly stronger. No matter how bad my day has been the gym is always something that can cheer me up. 
                                                                                           
                                                                                             image of my favourite thing...a dumbbell
"A bad day at the gym beats even a good day working" - Sean Keely, just made that up there. My mam says I'm to obsessed with the gym and don't focus properly on other things. While that may be true, the gym has made me a more motivated, dedicated, disciplined and overall happier person. 

"What's your favourite food Sean?" If I was asked that question I'd probably have a brain fart. There is just too many choices to pick from. I say I would go with donuts but lately my diet has been very strict and healthy. My diet has always been the best out of my family as I suffer from kidney disease so I try keep as healthy as possible if anything bad were to happen to me. However, I still like to indulge myself now and again (every week). I just love eating food. In my opinion, food is the number one reason for living. 

I have one dog. Her name is Holly and she is a Cavalier King Charles cross with a Jack Russel. I used to own 2 guinea pigs named Zoe and Pollo but they died, however, they lived much longer than their expected life span!! 

Here comes the sad part but this is all you're getting from me today. I will be back!






Comments

  1. That's a way to introduce yourself. I'm also a fan of going to the gym but it doesn't look like you go. Fun fact I also had a pet named Holly but mine was a cat. Go on Sean have some dirty off beat donuts you know you want to. You are really a big fan of the gym so your big man Sean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sean! Your motivation about going to the gym is definitely inspiring as well as your want to keep healthy, while still enjoying yourself. As someone who is literally sitting her eating jellies trying to stay awake for a couple more hours, I might have to borrow some of those self-help and nutrition books! Enjoy the gym, -Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya Sean!
    Glad to know you got into reading! I too got back into reading books earlier this year, though I'm into very different books! Namely, fantasy and philosophy. Workout is great too! For your body and your mind. Did you know exercise releases a lot of dopamine in the brain? Fun fact :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sean,
    Great title to start off with by the way, don't forget about us when you hit the big time. It's cool to see that you got back into reading books, I used to read a lot before I got really into TV and Film so I will definitely have to try get back into that, especially reading some self-help books!. Great post overall, got to know a lot more about you.

    -Dylan

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Sean.
    I learned a lot about you from this blog nice to see you think highly of yourself and push yourself to your goals I also used to read a lot but not so much anymore maybe I should start again like yourself I also go to the gym on and off but I wouldn't be on many strict diets like yourself I also like film as well I don't think I would get into it but nice to see that you know what you like and do not like.
    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sean!

    Great introduction to yourself! It's nice to read about your interests. I was the same with reading i used to love it but now i just dont have the time. Wow your diets seem strict i wish i was that strict with myself. How often do you go gym ? I want to get back into my gym but I do be just to lazy to go :(

    Great blog!
    Cant wait to read more

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sean,

    I really like your blog, give a good impression of how your like in real life and to be honest I would be surprise if you told me someone else wrote it. I like to read as well but I mainly read comics or manga. I'm been thinking of getting back into reading and finally finish Frankenstein.

    I never knew you had kidney disease, I would have never have guess ! I know your pain of wanting to eat/drink what you want, I'm at risk of getting type 1 Diabetes and have to be watch the amount of sugar I intake.

    Anyway I can't wait to read your blog in the future !

    Y.I.S
    Sarah H

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sean,

    I thought making the film was a hassle but I was happy with my end product. I hated creating a poster in our graphic design module. I felt my creativity was restricted because of the process we had to follow. I also love going to the gym. I am hoping start a strict routine this week and I can’t wait. I just received my protein powder that I ordered from Bulk Powders. I can’t wait to try it.

    I look forward to reading some of your future blogs.

    -Ciaran

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Sean,

    It was cool to learn more about you in your post. I know it probably doesn't look it but I also love to go to the gym though my diet is definitely not a healthy one even though it probably should be. Going to the gym can definitely improve your day. I really liked this post can't wait to read more.

    - Casper :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Game Design

Unity Tutorial 02